warning: file_exists(): open_basedir restriction in effect. File(/var/www/vhosts/glencoenews.com/httpdocs/../ad_/ad_cache_.inc) is not within the allowed path(s): (/var/www/vhosts/glencoenews.com/httpdocs/:/tmp/) in /var/www/vhosts/glencoenews.com/httpdocs/sites/all/modules/ad/adserve.inc on line 160.

McLeod County- Notice

Notice to Public

YOU ARE HEREBY notified that the regular meeting of the McLeod County Planning Commission has been scheduled on Wednesday, the 28th day of June 2017 at 9:30 A.M. in the North Complex North Half-Large Conf. Room (south side of Bldg.) at 2391 Hennepin Avenue North in Glencoe, Minnesota.
THE PURPOSE OF THE SAID MEETING is to consider the following applications located in the County of McLeod and filed with the County Zoning Administrator.  All requests are subject to modification during the hearing process.  
1.) A CONDITIONAL USE PERMIT request by Gerald Vasek to construct an accessory structure in which the combined square footage of Garage and Accessory buildings will be greater than 2,000 square feet in a “R-1” Rural Residential District,  to be located within SWAN LAKE ESTATES Lot-001 Block-003, Sec 29, Twp 117-028 (Hale).
2.) A MINING CONDITIONAL USE PERMIT renewal request by Luedtke Contracting of Hutchinson MN, on property owned by Bonnie Lou Krueger for the purpose of continued mining, crushing, and stockpiling, to be located as follows:  8 AC within LOT 2 & W ½ SW ¼ EX .84 AC, Sec. 22, Twp. 117-030 (Acoma).
3.) A MINING CONDITIONAL USE PERMIT renewal request by Duininck, Inc. of Prinsburg MN on property owned by Paul Lind for mining, processing and stockpiling of gravel and granular materials and to be located within 27.21 AC - A portion of Gov’t Lot 3 and Gov’t Lot 4 in Section 22, Township 117-030 (Acoma).    
THESE HEARINGS will be held by the McLeod County Planning Commission at which time you may appear if you desire, either in person or by agent or attorney, in opposition to or support of the proposed application. Thereafter, the McLeod County Planning Commission shall forward its recommendations to the County Board of Commissioners.  If you desire to provide comments or objections to the Planning Commission's recommendations, you may take your request to the County Board which has the final authority to act on the findings of the Planning Commission.
Larry Gasow
McLeod County Zoning Admin.

(Published in The McLeod County Chronicle June 14 , 2017)