warning: file_exists(): open_basedir restriction in effect. File(/var/www/vhosts/glencoenews.com/httpdocs/../ad_/ad_cache_.inc) is not within the allowed path(s): (/var/www/vhosts/glencoenews.com/httpdocs/:/tmp/) in /var/www/vhosts/glencoenews.com/httpdocs/sites/all/modules/ad/adserve.inc on line 160.

McLeod County-Notice of Public

McLeod County


YOU ARE HEREBY notified that the regular meeting of the McLeod County Planning Advisory Commission has been scheduled on Wednesday, the 23rd day of October 2019 at 9:30 A.M. at the McLeod County Environmental Services Facility in the Large Conference Room, located at 1065 5th Ave SE, Hutchinson, Minnesota 55350.
THE PURPOSE OF THE SAID MEETING is to consider the following applications located in the County of McLeod and filed with the Director of Environmental Services. All requests are subject to modification during the hearing process. Complete legal descriptions are on file in the Environmental Services Office.
1. A 1-LOT PRELIMINARY PLAT APPLICATION request by Brad Bienkowski to be known as JADE AVENUE ACRES. The lot area is 5.00 AC of Sec 16 in Twp 116-28, (Rich Valley.)
2. A CONDITIONAL USE PERMIT request by James & Dawn Bombeck to exceed 2,000 sq. ft. of gross accessory floor space for construction of a detached pole shed (40’ X 64’) on a platted lot (existing 24’X36’ attached garage) located within the R-1 District of Klapotz Subd. Lot-002 Block-001 of Sec 8 in Twp 117-29 (Hutchinson.)
3. A CONDITIONAL USE PERMIT request by Anna Beltrame of Buffalo, MN, for the purpose of a commercial boarding and kennel facility on property owned by Randy Stodola located in the Highway Business District of Sec 15 in Twp 117-27 (Winsted.)
THESE HEARINGS will be held by the McLeod County Planning Advisory Commission at which time you may appear if you desire, either in person or by agent or attorney, in opposition to or in support of the proposed application. Thereafter, the McLeod County Planning Commission shall forward its recommendations to the County Board of Commissioners. If you desire to provide comments or objections to the Planning Commissions’ recommendations, you may take your request to the County Board which has the final authority to act on the findings of the Planning Commission.

Marc Telecky, Director
McLeod County Env. Services

(Published in The McLeod County Chronicle October 9, 2019)