warning: file_exists(): open_basedir restriction in effect. File(/var/www/vhosts/glencoenews.com/httpdocs/../ad_/ad_cache_.inc) is not within the allowed path(s): (/var/www/vhosts/glencoenews.com/httpdocs/:/tmp/) in /var/www/vhosts/glencoenews.com/httpdocs/sites/all/modules/ad/adserve.inc on line 160.

Notice to Public- Hearing

Notice to Public

YOU ARE HEREBY notified that the regular meeting of the McLeod County Planning Commission has been scheduled on Wednesday the 28th day of March 2018 at 9:30 a.m. at the North Complex in the North Half - Large Conference Room (south side of bldg) at 2391 Hennepin Avenue North, Glencoe, Minnesota.
THE PURPOSE OF SAID MEETING is to consider the following applications located in the County of McLeod and filed with the County Zoning Administrator. All requests are subject to modification during the hearing process.
1) A CONDITIONAL USE PERMIT by Kerry Krueger, Waconia, MN, to construct a pole shed with a heated shop for maintenance and a warming area when selling Christmas trees and planned to be constructed on a smaller parcel next to Vale Avenue and could a possible dwelling site in the future and to be located within 40.00 AC SW ¼ NW ¼, Section 7, Township 117-30 (Acoma).
2) A CONDITIONAL USE PERMIT by Robert & Joanne Keilen requesting a detached accessory structure to be placed in the front yard area (garage & cold storage) to be located as follows: Lots 1 & 2 North High Subdivision, Section 7, Twp 117-29 (Acoma).
3) A CONDITIONAL USE PERMIT by Matthew Fleck for a second farm dwelling on property owned by Charmaine E Picha Rev Trust and to be located 124.00 AC E ½ NE ¼ & E ½ W ½, Section 4, Twp. 115-28 (Glencoe).
THESE HEARINGS will be held by the McLeod County Planning Commission at which time you may appear if you desire, either in person or by agent or attorney, in opposition to or support of the proposed application. Thereafter, the McLeod County Planning Commission shall forward its recommendations to the County Board of Commissioners. If you desire to provide comments or objections to the recommendations of the Planning Commission, you may take your request to the County Board which has the final authority to act on the findings of the Planning Commission.
/S/ Larry Gasow
McLeod County Zoning Admin.
(Published in The McLeod County Chronicle March 14 and 21, 2018)